Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Radiohead, R.E.M. and more

I'm trying to get you a live track from Green Day's Omaha performance last week, but I'm having some unfortunate technical problems. Hopefully, I'll have them sorted out later.

In the meantime, headlines!

• Thom Yorke from Radiohead releases a limited edition 7" single.

• Did you hear about Weezer's new album title? Check it out.

• Speaking of album titles, Spin.com did the 20 worst album titles of 2009. For Omaha folks, you'll find a familiar one on there.

• R.E.M. is putting out a new live album.

• Vince Neil of Motley Crue apparently has some issues remembering lyrics to songs he's been singing for 20 years.

• Pitchfork revealed more of its top songs of the decade. Today, 100-51. Tomorrow, we'll get 50-21 and on Friday, we'll see 20-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.